Friday, September 14, 2007

Weekend Plans

First up, I owe y'all an apology. I lied. I said I would be back on here later today to catch up. That is just not going to happen.

I am too lazy to get the pictures off of my home pc. Yes I know it would take less than ten minutes, heck probably less than five, to do.

I took a nice long nap late this afternoon and into the evening. I am still tired. Are you surprised? Me either.

So keep on hanging on. I am going to make time at some point this weekend to do so. It might not be until Sunday night though.

Tomorrow is football baby.

Y'all know how I love my football.

I'm heading over to, hold onto your seats, Pete's to watch the Ohio State vs University of Washington game and BBQ.

Before you think it is just me and him, allow me to clarify. It is a slew of peeps. These plans were made a while back, approximately three months ago. Yep, another set of plans made before we broke up and ones we are keeping intact.

For the record, I am pulling for the Ohio State Buckeyes even though I live in Husky country.

Hopefully I will get to see some of my team too. They play at the same time. Darn it! Hook 'Em! Take down Central Florida.

Sunday a group of us are going to the zoo.

Photo courtesy of this flickr user

Right now it is T, Snookums, Maricel, her hubby, Ace and me for sure that I know of.

Yep, a bunch of grown folks going on a field trip to the local zoo. I can't wait! I have not been a to the zoo in over six years and I get to spend the day with some of my favorite people.

Those of you not able to join us, you will be missed.

This is the one outing I am sure I will really long for a digital slr camera. My point and shoot will do the job nicely but there are going to be some shots much better captured with one of those bad boys.

So whatcha' got going on? I hope you have some fun planned into your weekend too.

For now I am heading back to bed.

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

Football in the shoeeee!!!
Today I will be going to watch Adam play football again. He plays Varsity on Friday nites and Junior Varsity on Sat. mornings. Last night he ran the ball in for a TD. [He's the QB] So that was a good time!

Then we're off to the county fair tonight and tomorrow we're BBQ'n with some friends.

Not a bad weekend, I hope to get a lot accomplished. That's my goal.

Your weekend sounds like a lot of fun. I've been wanting to go to the Columbus Zoo for a while now. Hopefully for the holidays when it gets all decorated.

Have a good time at your Q with Pete and the gang. Just breathe..