Friday, September 07, 2007

Yo!


Happy Friday!
I know I owe y'all some updates.
The next few days, today included, are going to be crazy with a capital C.
Today is full of work followed by dinner with some of my fav peeps - Maricel, T, and Snookums (T's hubby). Hopefully Maricel's hubby will join us too.
Tomorrow is shopping and errands with T.
Sunday is a pedi and lunch with Jen followed by a BBQ to celebrate Kyla's birthday (which is today -- Happy Birthday!) if I can swing it.
See, I have an extremely early flight Monday AM.
Hang in there with me.
I'll make time for you too.
For now, Peace and Love Peeps.

7 comments:

kimmyk said...

busy busy busy!
no wonder you stayed in when you were on vacation!
enjoy your crazy life and have a safe flight monday. i will miss you!

Anonymous said...

Have a great one!

wendy said...

well, hopefully you'll be able to relax during the pedi, it's no fun when you're not enjoying it to the max.

T said...

Crab tonight beaotch!

Mo said...

Aaah, thanks girls!

My life being what it is was one of the main reasons I named the blog living the life - mo on the go...I seem to be somewhere or going somewhere, planning to be somewhere, etc. 90% of the time. I'm not complaining...I'm just saying.

Unknown said...

Happy Late Birthday....I got your gift for next week.

Mo said...

Ace, You are too sweet but you didn't have to. Field trip Sunday is going to be fun. The weather best cooperate!