Sunday, July 16, 2006

Another Day in the Life

It was a perfect day to hit the pool yesterday. Today was too but this girl had and still has things to do so I only hit the pool for a tiny bit today.

These are especially for my girl JP. In a few short weeks we'll be together with snapshots like this of our own. I can't wait! In the meantime, let's all savor another day of guess what? Fun in the sun enhanced by a few cold ones.

Refreshing isn't it? Damn shame the pH was off and we couldn't get in but we did dip a little bit.


The beautiful sky. Not a cloud in sight. Pure perfection.




What's in the ice chest Mo? Do you really have to ask? :)



After my company left, a certain someone called me one of these


so I could come over and hang out for the night at their place. Pool party by day. Slumber party by night.

A very nice morning spent on the deck watching the girls and squirrels play, the birds sing, and sharing some conversation between the MO's.

Check this out. The initials of this certain someone are M.O. We've had a few chuckles over this. I'm telling you. It doesn't take much to amuse me. Thankfully only one of us is called Mo on a regular basis. It could get confusing ya' know.

The only bad part of this morning? Realizing I accidentally locked Princess in the entertainment center over night. Quit it T. No laughing a'right? She didn't deserve this no matter how much of a meanie she can be. Knock it off woman.

She took it like a champ folks. I let her out and she was like, "Hey, nice to see you Mom. You have a good time last night?"

I still feel guilty. Extra crack for her.

I'm off to finish up some laundry and put some more tunes on the ipod.

Hope things are good in your world. Peace and love peeps.

5 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

Hmm. LOVE the pool. Love it.

And slumber party? that sounds even better ;)

kimmyk said...

I wanna have a pool/slumber party...

with beer. and tostitos.

Mo said...

Slumber party much fun. I want a repeat. Soon.

Beer and tostitos...poolside...conversation with Kimmy...hmmm, what could beat that? ;)

Mo said...

JP, Only if you make the cheese sauce and sangrias!

Mo said...

Sangrias Yummy!

I just remembered. Your man always made the cheese sauce.

Whatever snacks are there will work for me. Just make sure the wine is free flowing.