Sunday, July 23, 2006

For JP

Especially for my girl JP

Priorities I tell you. Sorry to let you down; there's no wine chilling but the grey goose is there. Ya' know why it's not in the freezer.


Do you remember that night we went to Whiskey Creek, came home, drank a bottle of wine, and proceeded to do jello shots? I remember hurting the next morning but like a champ went to work.

How hot is it? Soooooooo hot. She looks so pitiful doesn't she? My heart really is going out to her. Poor thing can't get cool. T quit your laughing! She may get a lion cut this year after all.




Her favorite place to be right now. She'd prefer the other leather chair but I'm laying claim to it.



Leaving this...


For something like this...


And you thought business travel and being a road warrior was glamorous?

1 comment:

Mo said...

They didn't set because I more than likely added too much vodka,pfff :)