Sunday, July 16, 2006

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Feel free to weigh in. The gold and silver action is a little more trendy than I normally purchase. But hey, we only live once right?


If they have a heel and kind of look like a flip flop they are a sandal right? Not a flip flop? I wanted a gold pair of sandals for a few other outfits anyway but especially for Friday's meeting in Vegas. Shorts and flip flops are not allowed but we get to dress casually the entire time we're in town. So, I'm gonna' rock these on Friday and go with the heel theory. You with me or against me on this? Let me know. Seriously. I'm not bugging over this but I am curious what you think.



Peekaboos. In a word, Suwheet.



Oh yea baby. I'm into these.



I'll let the purses speak for themselves.










This picture doesn't do 'em justice. I'm wearing the hoops today so let your imagination wander as to what a pair of big silver hoops look like.



Hope y'all enjoy what you see. It was a fun shopping spree.

Oh, and Kimmy, great minds think alike. I had the confetti chicken Friday for dinner. Yummy!

No comments: