Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hotter Than Heck

Ok, so I lied and said I would not be back until Saturday. I was checking the weather reports for Vegas as well as here to see what to pack and if I really needed someone to come check on the babies and to my horror, here's what I see.

For Vegas
Wednesday 105/86
Thursday 105/87
Friday 109/88

For here it's supposed to be in the high 80's while I am gone. Princess and Jasmine will be having a visit or two from Uncle Bobby.

To my surprise, for here this weekend
Saturday 95/86
Sunday 88/62

That's hot for here. Like Texas hot. :) So guess who is going to be having another couple of days at the pool?

At this rate the vacation tan is going to keep on rocking like nobody's business. Let's all hope the herpes stays in check.

On another note, tell me how this sounds to you.

Drive 2 hours and 48 minutes to do a one hour presentation, meet 30 minutes with two other people, only to turn around and drive back 2 hours and 48 minutes.

Fun huh? I saw more of this today than anything else.


Seriously, you know you wish you'd been there. NOT!

This time for real, see you later this weekend.

Peace and love peeps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are starting to bore me. I was expecting some wild and crazy stories from Vegas....maybe a little streaking...