Saturday, July 01, 2006

Yippie!

A quick shout to everyone to say have a great weekend.

Im blessed to be able to spend the day with my girl, the other M, who I have not seen in over 4 months. I'm hoping I get to treat her to a much needed massage. No big plans set in stone. We're going to let the day take us where it decides to.

How about you? What's on your agenda?

On another note, the shopping gods were smiling down on me yesterday. After I used my 40% coupon at Michaels (I'm convinced they send those out so we'll go to the store and buy, buy, buy) to get a book I've had my eye on for awhile, I found some great stuff for a buck. Happy Day!

Then, on a whim, I decided to hit up Ross, which is right next door. Another so glad I did moment as I found a 3 super cute dresses that are just perfect for this time of the year and for Vegas in a few weeks. 1 for day and 2 for the nightime action. Yippie! I was stressing about what to wear because it's going to be so freaking hot. Who in their right mind goes to Vegas for a business meeting in July?!?

One saving grace? My sister will be there for a meeting at the same time; how ironic huh? So, we're hoping to hit a spa together. Neither one of us cares too much for Vegas. She gets out of dodge on Thursday, me Friday. Most people go for the weekend. We leave for the weekend.

Anyway, off to clean up some cat hair. Until later peeps, peace.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

I love Michaels....but I fear the coupons. Seriously cause you know you gotta go...and then you spend like way more than you planned on.

Congrats on the finds at Ross'.

Enjoy your weekend!