Friday, July 07, 2006

Bremerton Bits

For T mostly but M2, Anna, and JP can all relate I am sure. I just realized we've all been in the Bremerton area at some point of our lives. Small world. Now, if I could just get all of you together...


Here's the puppy giving me the look when we were on the phone when I was waiting for the ferry. So cute. I know it was wrong to bust out laughing in the middle of your serious story but can you see why now?



Everyone remember the little dive bar off of Naval, The Fuzzy Navel?

First time I'd ever been in and have to say it provided some serious entertainment.


Keep it real a'right? We've all been there before.



I might need one of these for my office. Change the bartender to bean counter and viola!



I think Princess the bartender thought this was a snobby drink. I had to tell her how to make the French martini. I should have stuck with the Washington Red Apples.

Some of Bremerton's finest citizens. They give FUG a good name.



Bremerton's first lady was freakin' drunk. She got all excited after I took the first picture, tried to jump into the arms of her man, and when they fell...well, let's just say the dance floor turned into...

Come on. You know you wish you'd been there too. A picture just isn't doing it justice.


Shuffleboard on the Promenade deck anyone?


I need to go back to work to dry out. :)

3 comments:

Kelsgarden said...

oh, and I thought life in the 'couv was . . . well . . . yeah . . . LOL!

annabkrr said...

I'm trying to remember this place, was it the one over by the base?
What were you up in Bremerton for anyway? What a hell hole...LOL

Mo said...

It is the one over by the base. Good memory.

I was in Bremerton for the 4th hanging with M2 and family.

It might be a hell hole but it really did provide some laughs. You only live once right? Now I can say I've been to the Fuzzy Naval and lived to tell about it. :)