Sunday, July 30, 2006

Road Warrior Part 2

Roseburg. More pieces of home. More memories. We were starving and decided to wing it. Whatever we came across in town would be dinner that night. Leave it to us to find a place serving up a nice hunk of dead cow.



It was a great choice. Loved the music playing in the background. Loved the eclectic mix of the place. Good food too.

We scarfed on these.



And joined in with everyone else and threw 'em down on the floor.



I lived on the edge and got the Road Kill. Yummy but seriously a coronary waiting to happen.



My dinner companion had these.




Then, we headed back on I-5 to Salem. Arrived "home" around 10:30. Did a little planning session and headed to bed around midnight. We got up and ran together in the morning.

Get your minds out of the gutter people. I was in my room. He was in his. Sheesh.

No comments: