Sunday, July 23, 2006

Vegas Part 2

You just never know what you might see in Vegas.



The scariest part was this guy thought he was super sexy. He even told me he thought he was a sexy bitch. Self esteem is a beautiful thing and beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder! Who are we to judge right?


A certain someone, who shall remain nameless by request, wanted to see the tan and especially the naked sunbathed girls.



Ha! You thought I was gonna' post boobies. :)


Their live performance was killer.



Listening to them after this trip conjures up a different memory for sure.


What's an entry from me without a round of drinks?




This dude and his shoes. Another man thinking he was a sexy bitch. I didn't know they even made these shoes anymore. We kept thinking if it wasn't so hot he'd probably be wearing a leisure suit too.



I'd love to post more pictures for you but that's about all I have I can share. Because as you know...What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!

Sheesh, I even picked up a shirt to prove it.

Peace and love peeps. It's going to be a scorcher around here today. Know what that means for Mo? Come on. You should know by now. Hmmm, what could it be? What's that you say? A day by the water. Why yes I do believe so!

The housework is going to wait until I get back from this week's trips. Yep, another week on the road. This time only 2 states in 4 days.

Let the fur pile up. Let the dust build upon the dust. Let the laundry remain as is. It's too hot to do much of anything. I really feel for my fur babies. If I am sitting here sweating...it has to be 10 times worse for them.

No comments: