Monday, July 24, 2006

Question to Ponder

A friend and fellow blogger posed this question a few days ago.

If you won the lottery today and for some strange reason found out that you were also heading to prison which one of all your friends would you trust with your lottery winnings until you returned from prison? (Family is not an option.)

I have thought over this question off and on for the last 24 hours or so.

The conclusion I have come to is I would divide the winnings amongst my closest girls. This way if something were to happen to me in prison or one of them spent the winnings (which I am pretty confident wouldn’t happen), everyone would benefit.

I know the question says to pick one of all of your friends but honestly that’s not how I live my life.

All of my closest girls bring something special to my life. They are equally important.

So to my closest beaotches -
I am blessed to have you in my life. I am grateful you share your lives with me. I appreciate the unconditional love and for putting up with my craziness. For letting me be me. My life is rich beyond measure because of you.

I love you!

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

You're talkin' to me, right?

I'm jus' checkin.

Unknown said...

What is that I smelll....smells like a little cop out to me, but if that is your decision...I guess I will take it...I guess I will have to do a better job on my postings.

Mo said...

Y'all are cracking me up!