Monday, July 03, 2006

Love, Life, Laughter

Great day Saturday. Love my girl M. Love laughing and living life with her. How'd we spend the day? Does it really matter?

Not really but in case you were wondering, we had lunch at Qdoba, she came with me to get my hair cut and colored, then we hit the Supermall for some shopping. Found some smoking hot deals at the Gap Outlet. I picked up a magic bullet at Bed Bath & Beyond. She picked up some really cool placemats.

Then, we got our drink on. T, we channeled you and our infamous day. We shared the buffing story with my boy Walker. What could have made our night of margaritas better? If you'd been with us! And I am sure M2 would say if she woke up the next morning feeling fine.

Next time you and your girls or whoever have many ritas check and see if they are consistent with the garnishments. See, ours weren't and the bean counting nerdy part of me noticed and of course had to take pictures to share with you.

Rita 1 - It came with a lime.


Rita 2 - It came with an orange. The lime was hijacked from Rita 1.


Rita 3 came with a lime.

Rita 4 came with an orange.

Rita 5? No garnishment.


Rita 6 came with a lime and an orange.

Oh, and the next time you order a small boy beer, ask for a Michael Jackson and you'll be sure to get some strange looks and laughs too. Get it? Small boy...Michael Jackson. Ooh, bad M.

Here's Michael, his small boy, and Rita.


We were responsible. We ate beans, we ate salsa, we ate chips, we shared beef fajitas and the binge drinking took place over the course of 6 hours. Sometimes you just have to indulge. No one drove drunk. That's the most important part of it all.

Thanks for the time M2. Looking forward to the 4th. I love you!

AlERT!!! My butt is on vacation this week and this is calling my name. Can you believe a whole week away from the office and no trips scheduled? Happy day, happy day.


Wanna' join me?

Yea, I thought so.

Oh, and if those nasty, dive bombing, stinging insects I am scared of think they are going to get a piece of me, well they have another thing coming because I am armed and ready.


If I had been smart yesterday on the water and applied more sunscreen I could hit the pool to get some more color but noooooo, I forgot the chest area and fried myself but good.


Yea, real good going M. Spare me the lectures please. I'm on vacation. I wasn't thinking. And I am tired of being pasty white. I wasn't turning down an invite to spend the day on the water. Would you?


Anyway, enjoy your day. Peace.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

The 'ritas look yummy......your waiting patio looks inviting.....but your sunburn? ehh i'll pass thank you very much!

Mo said...

I'll pass on it too Kimmy! :)