Friday, July 07, 2006

Randomness

First, allow me to say it's my last official day of vacation and this week went by entirely too fast. I so could use another week off.

Second, for those who don't know me IRL, I promise I am not an alcoholic. I know lately it seems as if I have been talking about drinking a lot. Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy a drink from time to time. There is no drunk driving. There is no drinking to excess. There is just chilling with friends over a drink from time to time.

Third, I take the pictures of the drinks to share with those friends scattered across the country who lurk (T and M2 and whoever else) for memory sake. And let's face it. This is the internet. I'm not posting pictures of me or my friends. So you get random shots of the drinks, the food and whatever else I feel like sharing. Bits of my life. Pieces of me.

Whew. I feel better. With that being said....

By request for T.


Woman, when I took this picture I got some strange looks. The things I do out of mad love for you.

Yeah, look at the woman at the bar, alone, with a bottle of wine, taking a picture of it. Oh, you say it's for a friend. Whatever crazy lady.

You and I both know this is what the three guys at the bar were thinking. Or something like it.



I took your advice and ordered some before M2, M2's DH, and Ace arrived. By the time M2 arrived, I had devoured at least half of the plate. She finished the rest for me. Besides when can we go to the Outback and not have a plate of shrooms right M2?



M2 was channeling you T. Double shot Darn Wallaby. Yum.

Herpes has up and invaded this girl's life. Yes, too much sun can do that for a girl. My sister kind of scolded me and said, "Were you wearing sunblock? You know you have to wear the sunblock. At least 30. Were you?"

Um, sis. No I forgot to reapply. Now I am paying for it. Let's hope the Abreva can work it's magic because not only is it embarrassing but it hurts too. If you think I'm sharing a picture here, please think again.

To make matters worse, tomorrow is the local office's family event at the water park. I get to rock out the herpes for all to see in 80 degree weather. You can beat your last dollar I will be wearing a hat and tons of sunblock.

I've got to go get ready for my lovely girly appointment and pick up my car from the shop. An afternoon of being violated and at least $650.00 poorer by the time I come back. I had some fuel injection stuff going on that had to be fixed. I'm not complaining. It's still cheaper than a car payment.

Peace and love peeps.

2 comments:

annabkrr said...

M, you have to tell your friend there is no lurking allowed. Either blog, comment or go away!! Not right to nose in others lives and not share your own.

Mo said...

Lurkers are cool with me. I've got stalker blog beaotches.

I hear what you're saying but I'm cool with it.