Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dance Magic

Who: Maricel, Drea, Mo, and the Kids (Rusty, Scooter, Ginger, and Bogie)
What: Girl's Day In
When: Monday, January 21
Where: Maricel's
We took advantage of the day, as we all had the day off, and had a girl's day in.
When the group of us went to the comedy competition back in November, one of the comedians, who ultimately won the entire competition, did a bit about David Bowie in Labyrinth.
He made reference to David's junk bouncing around in um, a way you couldn't help notice as an adult but totally didn't pay attention to as a child watching the flick.
I present this to you as evidence.
Now before you go on thinking I drew the circle on the picture, I DID NOT. I did a Google image search and this popped up.
Apparently someone else had the same idea as Marcus the comedian does. And he was right. It is something better seen through the innocence of a child's eye.
Dance magic. Uh huh.

We also watched after a delicious lunch and gab session.

The yummy shredded chicken Maricel prepared for tacos.

It still counts as a girl's day in if Spanky is in attendance right?

That is the spot momma'. Yea, right there. Keep on scratchin'. It feels soooooo good.My name is Scooter. Scoot to my Aunt Mo. I give the best hugs and puppy kisses.

Introducing *drumroll* Bogie.

And Ginger.

Spanky is the protector of Port and pie. Mmmmmm, pie...

Having the pie was a perfect compliment to the movie. The movie is all about pie so I am pretty sure if there hadn't been any for us to indulge in, I would have suggested a trip to the store or somewhere for a piece.

Good times y'all. Good times.

9 comments:

annabkrr said...

OMG!! What is that Yorkies name??? I'll have to introduce Bubbles to them!!! (Bub is a Yorkie love puppy!!!)

Waitress is a good movie. Me and Annabeth watched it together.

That pie looks delish!!!

Cindy said...

What a fabulous way to spend a day! Just show you don't have to go out to have fun.

Mo said...

Anna, The Yorkie's name is Rusty. He is so stinkin' cute isn't he?

Cindy, I agree!

kimmyk said...

great friends and pie...you can't beat that!

i loveee the doggies!

Monica said...

Did you like the movie? I'm dying to see it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a day.

Brad said...

What great pups - and food - now I'm hungry and have to scavenge last nights pizza - it's that or P&J

Unknown said...

Dance magic. What you gonna do with all those humps? Ella ella ay ay ay ay ay ay.

And when i get that feeling i want sexual healing.

Cheryl said...

How fun! I love girls' weekends. And that pie? I want some now. I'm missing my sweets.