Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekly Challenge #17



Y'all might have seen this one coming considering the project I am working on.

This week's challenge is to take a drawer, or many, and organize to your heart's content.

I bet you have one somewhere in your house driving you batty because it is a mess.

This is the week to show it some love.

Grab a trash bag, the shredder, whatever you may need and get busy!

I found a cd I misplaced months ago and even though I am only halfway done with my tasks at hand, I feel so much betta' already.

Happy organizing y'all!

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

i do this like once a month or so and it always looks a mess within a week. drives me bananas!
i have two drawers.

and 3 kitchen ones that need organized.

i seriously need to do this...but i gotta find the time first i'm afraid.

Monica said...

Ugh--I did this all last week (downstairs). I need to do the upstairs this week, but have to get the mojo working again.

Mo said...

I hear you both. I need to ge my mojo working again too. Ugh.