Saturday, January 19, 2008

In Review

Arriving home from a day trip down South Wednesday night, I found Princess helping her momma out.
She has a bit of organizational OCD too.
She likes to put her mouse toy in her food bowl when she is done playing with it for the day.
If you're over and see that in a food bowl, no need to panic. Trust it is not a real mouse.

Took another day trip Thursday to facilitate a meeting and check things out in one of our facilities.

Lunch was beef, beef from a cow, and a tater. Y'all know this is one of my favorite meals so even though the day was long and cold, the meeting was a success and lunch cooked on the grill was superb.

Finished Thursday night with a pit stop with the boys at the local Cheers. The day called for one ice cold beer and a few laughs before I put in another three hours of work.

Friday, after a lovely day of work in the office and a brow wax, I met Kyla for dinner.

We shared an order of chicken and steak fajitas. Yum-O!

Today I slept in and it felt oh so good. I went for an adjustment, browsed Hallmark for a bit and picked up a few things, and then headed over to Barnes and Noble.

Three books in hand, I came back home, watched a few shows I DVR'ed this week, and took a nice long nap with the kitties.

A lazy day but good for this girl's soul.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

sounds like a great day to me!

the fajitas look yum-o. that is such a rachel ray word!

Summer said...

Another perfect day!

annabkrr said...

i thought it was a real mouse.

Mo said...

Kim and Summer, Y'all were missing....

Anna, Lots of people do. Kinda' freaky if you didn't know and took a quick glance downward.