Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meet Spanky

Meet the newest member of the crew.
His name is Spanky.
Doesn't he look like he can spank some serious arse if he had to?
I've been saying for months I was going to get my very own traveling gnome. I just never got around to it.
I was trying to decide on a little stuffed monkey or a doll when this dude presented himself in the form of a toy from Ace's happy meal Sunday night.
As long as he is "alive and kicking" you are going to see more and more of him than you probably want or need to.
There he is sitting atop the candy machines at the movie theater. Looks pretty darn fierce doesn't he?
Now you might be wondering how he ended up at the movie theater and what he went to see.
Ace and I went to see after the games and a pit stop at Maricel's. So of course we got down to business and starting the random pictures of Spanky doing his thing with us.
The movie, by the way, was good but oh so predictable. Ace literally knew what was going to happen before it happened and called it. Almost play by play. Scene by scene.
If I had to give a recommendation I would say matinee or wait for the DVD.
I gotta' go for now. I'm hungry, still at the office, and without food (only snackies) so off I go.
Peace and Love Peeps.
Edited Post Brad's question/comment: You can read all about Spanky here. His real name is White Pantera. Spanky suits him more I think.

8 comments:

Brad said...

POP culture makes me feel old and out of touch - do your old friend a favor and bring me up too speed - should I know who the action figure & movie are - I'm so out of date.

Mo said...

Brad,
I didn't know who the action figure was either. God bless Wikipedia. He is a hero from a new show apparently.

The movie opened this weekend and is about a romantic comedy about a woman who was a bridesmaid 27 times, finds love, gets married...yada yada.

Mo said...

Yea, um...I like to say about obviously. LOL

annabkrr said...

Ace is a good sport going to see the chick flick with you!! He sounds like he'd make someone a great boyfriend!!

Cheryl said...

So Mo's got a new sidekick? And Sparky at that!

Oh, I should be reading the book but look where I am. So, no progress on the required reading, alas. I still have plenty of time. :)

kimmyk said...

love the make shift gnome!
i can't wait to see his journey!!!

i still need to send sally on a trip...just don't know where she's going.

Mo said...

Anna, I agree, especially since he suggested the flick.

Cheryl, LOL. I should be in bed instead of the computer too.

Kim, I think Spanky may stay local or just with me. Sally can come for a visit if she wants. I'll take really good care of her for you.

Unknown said...

lol. Anna's full of comedy. And spank on Spanky.