Saturday, January 05, 2008

New Year's Pictorial

Rang in the New Year rather early.
Jasmine and I were up, showered, and in front of the computer all before 6:00 AM.

There we are. Making sure peeps executed so the books would be balanced as much as possible going into 2008 and to close out 2007.
After a short nap, I headed over to watch some bowl games, bbq, and relax with some peeps I have not spoken of lately.
I'm totally diggin' the aluminum Bud Light bottle. Keeps the beer ice cold and this is always a good thing.

This ball was chillin' in the yard and pretty much begged to be caught on "film".

Leave me alone with my camera and some bottle caps. I will arrange them for an eye pleasing picture. Go figure.

Adam and Jen cheesing for the camera.

Jen and I happy we found some Cheeto Puffs to snarf on while dinner was being prepared.

One of my personal mottos and shirt I was wearing for the day.

A southern girl MUST have her blackeyed peas to ring in the New Year. It is tradition peeps!

We like our hats in the PacNW.

After dinner, two of the crew decided they wanted to go check on the neighbor at one of the local bars.

Felt a little bit like home with a stuffed coyote greeting you from behind the bar.

After a few more beers and a shot, we like to take self portraits of a different perspective.

While the boys drank, I had another bottle cap moment. This time it was with dollar bills. Yep, that is me; sitting at the bar on New Year's day drinking a coke and arranging money for an artistic picture.

Made it home before 11:00 PM with a wish I had left earlier. However, I made sure two of my friends were safe and sound without a DUI to speak of.

That is more important than a few hours of sleep right?

3 comments:

annabkrr said...

Oh yeah, gotta keep the peeps alive!! Pics are awesome! You are so gorgeous and your skin is like bu-tah!!!

Cheryl said...

Loved the pics? Were those really curlers in your hair in picture #1? What a sight. My daughter would love your 'green' tee. It makes quite a statement!

Mo said...

Awww, Anna you are good for my ego.

Cheryl, Those really are hot rollers in my hair. Gives my hair a bit of a boost.

God love Tarjay for the "green" tee.