Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekly Challenge #15



Keys.

It is all about keys for this week's challenge.

Do you have keys on your key chain you have no idea what they are to?

You know the ones that meant something once but now you scratch your head in wonder and ask yourself, "What the heck does this go to?"

If so, take time this the week to purge 'em from your being.

Oh, and don't forget about any you may have hanging out somewhere in your home too.
The neighbor's keys.
Keys belonging to friends.
Keys to your storage.
Go through those too and channel your organizational inner self.
Get rid of the ones you don't need and label the others.
Peace and Love Peeps.

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

omg i know this. too well.

i have keys on my key chain i have no idea, and then i have lanyards with keys on them and who knows where they go. i can't throw them away because it'll be the day after and it'll hit me where they belong.

good luck though sorting yours out.

Mo said...

Kim,
You crack me up. Lanyards? That is some serious key keeping.

Would it surprise you if I told you I know where each of mine go? I needed to update my labels as one fell off when I was cleaning yesterday.

Cheryl said...

I finally got the new toothbrush like you suggested in post # something. I really do love your weekly challenges. My key ring is clean! Only my house and my parent's. There is, however, a ziploc bag with who knows whose keys.

Mo said...

Cheryl,
Yea for a new toothbrush!!!

I am glad you like the challenges. They keep me in check. If I pose the challenge to others, I need to make sure I act on them too.

I envy your key ring. Unfortunately all the ones on mine I need and use pretty much every day. I would love to only have a few.

Clean out that ziploc bag. Go on now. Do it!

Unknown said...

12 freaking keys. All of them necessary. 3 key rings, one of which has an extendable wire cord on it. Sound dorky?

Well, it's a Tumi Key Chain so if name brand dropping helps well then, I'm a hipster!

The only thing I think you will truly appreciate is that all of my keys are in order according to size. Each key also faces the same direction.

For some reason I've got it in my head that it just feels better in my pocket when they are in order....but seriously, who am I kidding?!

Its really just a case of pure Key OCD.

Mo said...

Oohh Paolo! You gave me an idea. I may have to arrange mine in pure Key OCD manner.