Monday, January 07, 2008

Game Day!



Good morning and Happy Monday to all y'all.

Do you know what today is?

What is that you say?

The BCS National Championship game?

Even if you didn't say that, this is what I heard.

Ohio State Buckeyes vs LSU Tigers baby!!!

Both teams are all about defense so I predict it is going to be a brawl with a low point spread.

I'm wearing my colors in support of the Buckeyes as I head out the door this morning.

You did know I was pulling for Ohio State right?

I hope they win. Although, LSU is deserving too. After my beloved Longhorns (Hook 'Em!), I'm a Buckeye fan through and through.

Sorry Ace. I know your intent for the above scarf wasn't to go against your Tigers but it works perfectly today.

Can kick off hurry up and get here already?

4 comments:

annabkrr said...

A Buckeye fan?? WTF? Who corrupted your Southern soul??

You've been brainwashed or poisoned or something!!

Run South, quickly!!Next thing I know you'll be watching hockey for eff's sake!!!

Buckeyes!!!

Unknown said...

damn straight anna. what a effing trader. somebody get a gun and some zip ties. we're going to federal to kick some a$$.

kimmyk said...

hey you two up there...simmah down now. can't hear the osu fight song over all that babbling y'all are doin.

go bucks!

Mo said...

Ace, I would like to believe in your heart of hearts you don't mean a word of what you are saying.

I concede, with 1:13 left in the game and a fourteen point spread, your Tigers are the National Champions.

Congratulations.