Friday, December 14, 2007

Big Pimpin'

Y'all, I am big pimpin'.

Seriously.

For real. My aesthetician Veronika told me so this evening. She said I was one big zit after she finished my facial.

That's me...one big pimp(le).

Don't hate. I am deserving of such love.

I say love because I want the people in my life to keep it real. Tell me how it is. Don't mince words. I appreciate and welcome the honesty when I know it comes from a good place.

My face was tore up. That is what stress, putting your hands all over your chin, failing to exfoliate, and going to bed with your make up on a few nights too many will do.

I'm back on the mend though. She works wonders! But for now, I am big pimpin'. That is my story and I am stickin' to it.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Breath, rinse, wash, repeat, you are more than your physical here and now.

kimmyk said...

my current job has me stressed. i can't imagine what my skin looks like under a microscope. prolly nasty as all get out.

Brad said...

But honey, beuty comes from with in blah blah blah blah blah. I've been known to take sick days and hide at home with zits