Monday, December 03, 2007

He's Gonna' Lose It All

Who is gonna' lose it all you may be asking yourself right about now.
This is who...


What is he going to lose? Well, that would be his savings and retirement plan.

Where? Um, can you say Sin City?


Yep our very own McChocolately is officially on his way to Las Vegas to visit with a friend.

He's a kindred spirit in regard to gambling. Neither one of us do it so the chances of him losing his savings and retirement plan are pretty much nil.

It sounded good though huh?

Lets talk about the said savings and retirement plan for a moment. I'm going to let you in on an inside joke.

There we were. Dinner at Applebee's before the comedy competition. Andrea asked Ace a question (what I don't remember) and his response was "I have savings and a retirement plan."
Andrea's response was something to the effect of "Wow, you are quite the catch aren't you?"
Now that I type this out it doesn't seem as funny as if you had been there in person.
Anywho, I'm just saying, for a man in this day and age, with his own savings and retirement plan, does equate to a positive attribute in a potential partner for this girl.
Andrea says she has her own (as do I) and can take care of herself so it is not a selling point so to speak for her.
For me? Yep. It means he can take care of himself. That's attractive to me.
So, after a shared Jack in the Box late dinner, some TV watching (Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, the news, Chelsea Lately, and Iron Chef) we headed to bed.
Get your mind out of the gutter y'all. He was on the couch and I was in my bed. Sheesh.
We got maybe four hours of sleep. Early morning flights really are the best but getting up before dawn is not so much fun. Especially when it is raining, raining, and raining more with wind gusts to boot.
See ya' Saturday buddy. Enjoy the warm and sunny weather...I'm off like a dirty pair of PJs...work is waiting and a warm shower is calling my name.
Happy Monday everyone!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ace has the best smile! And, don't you just love Brothers and Sisters?

Unknown said...

Ace actually let you take a normal picture of him:)

Mo said...

Cheryl, I agree. I wish he would let me capture it more often.

Maricel, Hee Hee. I caught him mid laugh.

Unknown said...

could have picked a more horrible pic?

Mo said...

Ace, Start letting me take pics with a normal smile on your face and the horrible ones will stop.

Unknown said...

not a chance!