Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Delicious



You already know I'm a lover of candles. Have I ever shared I am a huge scent oriented person?

I've been told by many, "I can smell you/your house from downstairs."

I like my space to be inviting. Cozy. To smell good.

JP introduced me to Yankee candle tarts years ago. I've never looked back.

I adore the Wallflowers you can purchase from Bath and Body Works.

Room spray from Pier 1? Check.

Then I moved onward to include essential oils in a burner and most recently, reed diffusers, to the mix.

I've tried the home fragrance oils from Bath and Body Works. Others from The Body Shop. Some from Yankee Candle. I have even broken into my soap and candle essential oil supplies.

Last weekend, while stocking up on tarts from my local Hallmark brick and mortar store, I stumbled across the above home fragrance oil.

Very fragrant. Extremely clean burning.

In a word, D*E*L*I*C*I*O*U*S.

I'm in love and felt I had to share this news with you. For my other fellow scent oriented peeps, for a base price of $8.00 you can have happiness, comfort, and scent joy in your home too.

I'd love to share a website with you but I was unable to find them on the website printed on the label; said website is here.

Happy home fragrance shopping. Make your space smell of you...

NOTE: Favorites/Signature Scents are Home Sweet Home Yankee candle tarts, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin White Barn Wallflowers, and Island Orchard room spray from Pier 1

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

My favorite holiday scented candle is Mistletoe by Yankee. I've recently discovered the candle warmers you plug in and put a glass filled candle in. It melts the wax like a tart burner, but no tart and no matches. Love it. I love wallflowers too. Lavender especially.

Brad said...

My Heart skipped a beat when I thought that pic was of a spice jar - Pumpkin and Clove ! wOOt!

(Sorry, couldn't help myself since it's now in the dictionary)

Gonna have too pass on the scents (allergies) But your still my sister from another mother.