Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weekly Challenge #10


A random act of kindness for a total stranger.

Doing one, or many, is this week's challenge.

During the hustle and bustle this time of the year brings, most of the population is grouchy. In a hurry. Irritated. Fussy. In summary... Bah, Humbug prevails.

The days can be stressful.

Depressing for many of our fellow human beings.

So this week we challenge you to do something

  1. Unexpected
  2. Totally Random
  3. A Small Act of Kindness
  • At the drive through of Starbucks, pay for the people behind you
  • Say something to make the cashier smile and wish him/her a good day and happy holidays
  • Do something crazy funny to get other shoppers around you laughing
  • Give the less fortunate a few bucks and share a kind word or two

These are some of the ones T and I did while we were out and about today.

The paying for the car behind you is what inspired the challenge. Hasse was treated to a free coffee earlier this week and he paid it forward. When he shared this with Maricel and me at lunch Friday, I was inspired to inspire you.

Go on now. Spread the love and cheer through a RAK. I plan to do more as the week progresses.

Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

Brad said...

You've inspired me - I'm on it - first thing in the morning - It'll be my Monday random act of kindness

Summer said...

I like the pay it forward idea. I wish everyone would practice it.