Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yum-O

Last Wednesday a few of us went out to lunch.

We chowed on Mongolian Grill food. We like this place because we can each choose what we want, the ingredients are fresh, the service is quick, and you can get lots if you desire.

We like it so much while we were there, two of our other co-workers came in too.

Out of respect for the cooks, I captured only the grill. I want one of these in my home.

Won't you join me for a blurry picture of some hot and sour soup?

I like mine nice and spicy. Lots and lots of jalapenos and cilantro this day.

Good food. Good company. Good times.

I've said it a time or two before. I am blessed to work with some really great people. Love you. Mean it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame I don't work close to that place.

You've successfully made my mouth water. 'Preciate it.

Mo said...

That's me. Making mouths water across the USA.