Monday, December 10, 2007

Tuesday Tales

Last Tuesday, after I got my winter hair done and T had hers cut too, we headed over to Azteca for dinner with some of the peeps you have come to know and love.

Kyla

Melissa

Melissa' s friend Ladawn (hope I spelled that right. I forgot to check).

We're working on getting T comfortable with taking pictures let alone posting them here.

She is making progress y'all. Lots and lots of progress. That was her with me on the goofy Happy Monday picture and she lets me take her picture most all of the time these days.

We started with a round of drinks. I bet you knew that though didn't you? So predictable...

Melissa had a Smith and Wesson, Ladawn a pina colada, Kyla and T had regular margaritas, and I ordered a cadillac margarita. I'm willing to pay the extra bank for top shelf. It just tastes smoother to me.

As we snarfed on chips, salsa, and bean dip we did what girls do. Gabbed. Caught up on the latest news.

Food was ordered and the stories continued...





Gee, can you guess what the main selection for our table was? Did I hear you think or say enchiladas? If so, you are correct and very observant.

Kyla ordered a shredded beef I believe. Melissa had two cheese. T and I opted for one cheese. Ladawn was the independent one with the beef taco salad.

Ever notice how unattractive the picture of all that cheesy, mexican, oh sooo bad yet so good food is? It takes a lot to get me to turn down a mexican/tex mex dinner. Don't hate. I'm from Texas remember?

Post dinner, Kyla, Melissa, and Ladawn headed out to local Tuesday night hot spot. T and I, being the old boring farts we believe we have become, did a Tarjay run.

The younguns go for more drinks, dancing, and a late night of kicking it.

The oldies go pick up lounging pants, a long sleeve shirt, and a few dog toys before heading to bed.

Boy howdy, times have certainly changed in this girl's life.

No comments: