Saturday, December 08, 2007

Stocking Stuffer Idea



See that little gadget?

Cost me all of $5.99 and $1.00 for dollar spot batteries plus tax.

I was skeptical. I thought for such a low price I might be throwing the greenbacks away.

But you know what?

It works! So far it gets my stamp of approval.

I don't have enough time today to get all of my sweaters fuzz and pill free but trust sometime this week I will be sitting on the couch with a stack of sweaters and this puppy, going to town in an effort to make my sweaters look like new.

And allow me to keep it real. I will spend a few hours doing this so I can stop embarrassing myself with fuzzy, pilled wool sweaters this winter.

Peace and Love Peeps. I need to vacuum, take the trash out, pick McChocolately up from the airport, and get ready for the first holiday party of the season tonight.

Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had one of those babies for years... I actually think I bought it at Bangor X-change! Still works great.

Unknown said...

only you would find excitement in that gadget. somebody get this lady a soda pourer. compliments from an update to date phone. blogging on the go baby.

annabkrr said...

Well, I've never!! Where'd you buy that sucker?

Brad said...

I've got one of those sweater sheering things around here - and I remember it works great - now if I could just find it ?

Summer said...

I had one years ago when I wore wool sweaters. It worked great. How was the party? What's my assignment for the week? You need a soda pourer?

Mo said...

J, That gives me hope after I sit down with the stack of sweaters this week. I am fearful I will wear the motor out.

Ace, Got jokes do you? I told you I tried to get a Blackberry last weekend. And as far as the soda pourer, Christmas is around the corner right? LOL

Anna, I found it at Target in the laundry section. You know by the irons and such.

Brad, I think living where we do it is a necessary item.

Summer, The party was fun. Thanks for asking. I will post an entry about it later in the week.

Sorry I was late with the challenge. T and I were out messing around and getting stuff for our Christmas cards.

Soda pourer...Ha. Container store excursion. It is somewhere in the archives. A funky little gadget you don't need but would be cool to have. Ace says I have lots of those.