Thursday, December 06, 2007

My Winter Hair

Tuesday evening I went to have my hair did. So did T. More on the rest of the evening to come but for now I wanted to share my winter hair with you.

It is the same cut. Kyla only took an inch off. Thank you girlfriend. But we went dark. All one color dark. No more gray for the time being dark.

Whatcha' think?

Most of the women really like it. The boys? Not so much.

Speak to me. Your opinion matters. I can handle the truth so don't hold back.

It is Thursday night. My pressing deadline is behind me. I feel like having a drink with the Happy Hour crew at our Cheers.

Peace and Love Peeps.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

The color suits you. Very natural looking. I did mine too dark the last time. My appointment's tomorrow. Yeah!

Shosh said...

It's a lovely hair cut. I can't make my hair behave. some days, I am just so tempted to chop the lot off a la Britney.

Shoshana at:
Just Say These Words

Monica said...

I like it...looks great with your eyes!

Thanks for the sweet comment on my rough week. I downed a half a bottle of Pinot Noir last night and am feeling much better. :)

annabkrr said...

I like dark hair any day. Looks beau-t-ful.

kimmyk said...

i love it!
i like it much better than your lighter color but it was pretty too. and i like it not so curly but more relaxed. you look younger. very pretty! suits you!

Mo said...

Thanks for weighing in girls!

I am getting used to it. It is not the first time I have done this. It has just been awhile and is kind of a shock if you know what I mean.

Summer said...

You look mahvelous!

Unknown said...

LOVE it! It does make you look younger than your 29 years.
p.s. Thanks for the b'day card and gift! You're the best.