Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Will Take Lots of Cheese

With my whine this morning.

I want to get this out of my system so I can put it out of my world and focus on the rest of the day being much better than this morning has been.

I wake up this morning to discover
  1. I am out of toilet paper
  2. I am out of fresh kitty litter
  3. It took me twenty minutes to clean out my email inbox before I could send one little reminder to some of my work peeps
  4. One of my pimples (that I picked at prior to my facial) has completely scabbed over
  5. My hair will be flat and in a ponytail because hey, we have a new system moving in (more rain, wind, snow) but y'all, the CEO is in town
  6. The black cardigan I am wearing over my black sweater dress does not match
  7. The tights I was going to wear today are the wrong size so I am bare legged in 40 degree temps
  8. I have glitter here, there, and everywhere from the holiday cards

On the flip side, I did get a good night's sleep and I will be mailing my holiday cards this morning.

Hope your day is starting off better than mine has.

Here is to the rest of the day being a good one...Peace and Love Peeps.

8 comments:

Monica said...

I'm sorry things aren't going well today. Go to Starbucks (or have someone go for you...even better) and it will be all good (usually works for me!).

Unknown said...

I was first. I haven't even read the blog yet. I am just happy that I am the first one finally. Eat your heart people. Especailly you...Paolo!

Unknown said...

Damn you Monica!

Anonymous said...

Heh-heh...the peeps above are cracking me up. But, I feel your pain and send you a giant HUG and a virtual (sorry) botttle of whatever will make it all better (heh-heh)!

Anonymous said...

Oops...Almost forgot...I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, too! Have a great one!

Cheryl said...

You had reason to whine, and if you can't whine here, where can ya?

I'm going to be whining about the scab under my nose from this endless cold I've got.

Brad said...

Breath deep sister - I've been feeling overwhelmed this week too - slow and steady wins the race.

And it is blowing like a mother up here on the hill in South Seattle. Stay warm sweets.

Mo said...

Monica, Thanks. Starbucks usually works and I requested my usual earlier today and guess what? They forgot mine! Go figure.

Ace, Cracking me up. Paolo's not even here today. LOL

Liz, Thank you. Thank you. I feel your hug and wish you a very Merry Christmas as well.

Cheryl, Being sick and having that kind of scab is much worse than what I went through. Feel better soon.

Brad, Breathing. Even did a bit of meditation at my desk. It's blowing like a mother down here. I don't think I am that far away from you.