Tuesday, December 25, 2007

No Dreaming Here

We are in the midst of a White Christmas!

I wish I could have gotten a better picture for your viewing pleasure but for now, this will have to suffice.

I share with you my very own special tree, which is outside of my kitchen window, ablaze with wintery goodness.
I assure you the streaks are snowflakes.

How is the weather where you are?

And just because...from Christmas Eve...A boy, a dog, and a yule log video in high def.

Hope you are having a great day!

4 comments:

Summer said...

I had those eggs and shrimp today too. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hey Summer, those are deviled eggs. Where the hell is my plate Monica.

T said...

Aw we love that boy and the dog too!! His owie is much better today.

Ace you need to come over to get your plate. Im sure Big Bev will whip you up some in no time

Mo said...

I love me some deviled eggs.

Ace, You were missed. Big Bev, Vonnie and Gary asked about you. We missed prime rib for dinner on Christmas day...

T, My eyes. My eyes! You logged in and posted. Please tell me this won't be the last time!!!!

You think Big Bev will make some for me too? LOL