Monday, August 06, 2007

Day 3

Overcast.

62.

Light Breeze.

Loving it!

For T, her man, and those of you who appreciate a morning like this

We are supposed to clear up by the afternoon and be in the mid 70s with sunbreaks.

I will take both types of weather.

An update from yesterday. I did not finish all of the laundry yet. I didn't push it. I took my time because I knew I could. Such a good feeling and dang Lifetime for showing three of Nora Roberts' book based movies yesterday. Back to back. I got sucked in.

I decided not to go with some of the girls to play in downtown Seattle today so I could finish that domestic duty today.

Other than that, nothing much up on the menu for today. Just chillin'.

Hope you have a good day.

Peace and Love Peeps.

Oh, and how could I forget! We took first in the hydroplane race during Seafair yesterday.

Art got an early birthday present. Happy 80th and congratulations!

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Last year I read my first Nora Roberts book. It was called Red Lily and I loved it. At first I thought it was going to be this sappy love story, but oh no. It was good. Have you read it yet? If not let me know, I have 3 copies. I'll send it on.

Hanging out in Seattle would be tops on my list but I can understand the whole need for clean underwear.

Hope you're enjoying your week.

Mo said...

Send the book onward my friend. I have not read that one.

T said there are two more in the series. I can't remember the name of them right now but when I do, or she tells me again, I will be sure to let you know.

Hope your week is going well too. Big changes in your world!