Friday, August 03, 2007

Vacation Baby

It is that time of the year for Mo. Yea Boy!

A much needed break.

I'm on vacation this coming week.

I've got nothing really planned and I am not really going anywhere either.

Just the way I like it!

I know. I know. Most of you go to vacation destinations. You get in the car, a plane, train, etc. and go somewhere.

Me not so much. I like to take at least one week and vacation at home. My home. My space. Not back to the Big D.

Sleeping in. Staying up late. Not having to be anywhere or do anything unless I want to.

A little slice of heaven for me.

I do have a few things in the works. I need to tackle my filing cabinet and check out my storage. Clean out some closets. Back up my iTunes and pictures from my computer. Finally finish all that laundry hanging over my head. Read. Create. And oh yea, I do have to do some work over the weekend too.

First up on the list?

Walking this


(Redondo Beach boardwalk image borrowed from Travelin' Librarian's Fickr pictures)

with Maricel and Tyler this evening.

I'm soooo looking forward to the walk and the week ahead.

It's either going to be a boring blogging week in the days ahead or I might have lots to share. Either way, I'll be around. I may be on vacation but the blog won't be.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

have a good vacation. I was supposed to go to the Philippines for a week and at the last minute I decided that I need to stay put and just chill out a bit. Do absolutely nothing unless I want to. It's nice to know we're on the same mission. Have fun!

kimmyk said...

I hope you have a very productive yet relaxing week Mo. The walk looks like it would do the mind and body some good. Enjoy your time alone!

Carrie said...

Those vacations where you just stay home and have some YOU time, are often the most relaxing! :)