Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Good Enough For Me. . .

. . .But really tight when you try to fit three more people in there at the same time.

What am I talking about you might be asking yourself right about now.

I am referring to my galley style kitchen.

Little huh?

Imagine you, me, and two of your friends trying to squeeze in there to dish up dinner.

Allow me to digress for a moment.

First time you come over, I'll wait on you.

Second time you come over, I'll wait on you and show/tell you where everything is.

Third time you're over, help yourself. We're family now.

After we walked Monday night, Maricel, Tyler, and Channy came over to chow down on some turkey enchiladas, salad, beans and to watch Zodiac.

I probably should have served them their dinner but I wanted them to take how much of what they wanted.

Hey y'all, next time I will make them spicy like I usually do. These were a little bland but I wanted to err on the side of caution.

So if you want to chance it, come on over. The tiny kitchen is open. You won't even have to do the dishes.

Look at that. I cook and I clean. What a catch I am. Ha!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

LOL We used to have a kitchen with a very similar layout, dh and I would do what we called the "butt dance" when both of us were trying to do something in the kitchen.

wendy said...

ha ha - you're a better woman than me, for sure! I don't cook or clean, and I have a kitchen because it came with the house. =)

Mo said...

Love the butt dance move. Been there many times but never named it that. Thanks for the idea.

Wendy, I'm envious. :)