Monday, August 13, 2007

Refreshed


Maricel said it Thursday night.

Several different people said it today.
Even my boss said I sounded refreshed simply from the tone of my voice during a few conversations and conference calls we were on today (sidenote: we don't work in the same office).

Dictionary.com defines refreshed as
- To revive with or as if with rest, food, or drink; give new vigor or spirit to.
- To give new freshness or brightness to; restore.
- To make cool, clean, or moist; freshen up.
- To renew by stimulation: refresh one's memory.
- To fill up again; replenish: refresh a drink.

Yep, I'd say that about sums it up nicely. Just right. All of the above.

Mo post vacation = REFRESHED

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

That's what vacations are suppose to be-refreshing. I don't know how many times I've gone on vacation to come home and feel like I need a vacation from my vacation.

Good for you.

Carrie said...

It's great to feel refreshed, but when others notice the relaxed, renewed you..that's sometimes even better. :)

wendy said...

Was that early in the day or later? How were you by the time you left?

Sounds like you needed the time away from the daily grind. It's good for the soul. ;-)

Hope today is wonderful for you too!

Unknown said...

happy to hear you're relaxed and refreshed... me too. just another reason to work oward that life that is a permanent vacation! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mo! Glad you feel good!

Now, I have to TAG you (sorry and thanks for playing...hope this doesn't change those good feelings)!

Anonymous said...

PS: Please see my blog for details...I'm such a dope I forgot to state that earlier.

Have a great one, Mo!