Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tagged

The lovely KimmyK tagged me.


5 Things in my refrigerator:
1. Light Regular Soy Milk
2. Beer (Bud Light, Blue Moon, and Chill)
3. Tea
4. Cheese
5. Romaine Lettuce

5 Things in my car:
1. CDs
2. Maps
3. Sunglasses
4. Blanket
5. Portable Chairs (ya' know the ones that fold up in a bag...what are those called?)

5 Things in my purse or backpack:
1. Burt's Bees Hand Salve
2. LifeDrive Palm Pilot
3. Small Moleskin Notebook
4. Wallet
5. Victoria's Secret I Want Candy Lipgloss

5 Things in my closet:
1. Luggage
2. Shoes
3. Extra Towels
4. Mom's Angels
5. Tennis Stuff

5 Things in the world I want to see before I die:
1. France
2. A Safari
3. Peace in the Middle East
4. Cure for Nicotine Addiction
5. My Siblings All Getting Along in the Same Location


I am tagging anyone who is reading. Let me know if you play. I want to peek in your world too.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

Do you smoke Mo? Is that why you would like to see a cure? There is a new medication out and when you take it and smoke it makes you sick. Like pull the car over I'm gonna blow chunks sick.

Everything about you is sassy. Right on down to the shit you tote in your bag.

Mo said...

Ah Hell to the N-O. I do not smoke. I did for one semester in college, rather one spring break and that was it for me.

My mom passed away from lung cancer and emphysema primarily. I have two brothers who smoke as well as some very dear friends and co-workers.

I hate knowing what it does to their bodies and even though they know the dangers, are unable to quit for the most part.

And that's me...sassy tote carrying Mo. LOL I feel more like a nerd with a personal care/beauty addiction.

I left out the sharpie, mechanical pencil, camera, makeup, etc. misc. other crap I carry around too. Oh and in my briefcase...the two subject spiral.

How is that for sassy? It has NERD written all over it to me.

wendy said...

Glad you clarified the smoking thing, =)

I found your blog randomly when I accidentally clicked on someone else's profile link under interests, and poof, I got to a page with a bunch of blogs, including yours.

I'm in the PNW as well, so I was nosy to see who you are, so I read a few of your posts. Since I have a fair amount of OCD issues, I had to crack up reading about yours - love the organized shoe closet, that's awesome!

Anyhow, I have found that carrying Hello Kitty spiral notebooks helps me feel like a kid again. And of course, I have different hello kitty ones to use for different subjects, and I don't care what anyone thinks about it, I love them! =)

Have a great week -