Sunday, July 08, 2007

Believe the Hype

Live Life. Don't Sweat It.


That is what the website says about the new Secret Clinical Strength.

I'm here to tell you IT WORKS!

Believe what you hear, read, and see.

Seriously.

I am one of those women who sweats. There is no glistening or glowing about it. I sweat people. Really I do. No joke. Get what I am saying here?

Well, let's just say for the last week or so, since the late night/early morning shopping spree, I have been using this and the sweating is gone. Finito. History. No mas. Outta' here.

For instance, it has been hella warm here of late. Beads of sweat on my upper lip, on my hairline, down my back, between my legs is the norm. It's pretty much everywhere but under my arms with the use of this "magic" in a bottle for almost $8.00.

Even after a few dips in the pool and driving around in a SUV w/o AC in the mid day heat I still didn't have pools of sweat under my arms.

And hey it smells good too and comes with a simple pretty packaging design. I'm currently using the light and fresh scent.

I recommend you check it out. I don't think you will be disappointed.



NOTE: Sorry for the extra spaces. I did this entry from a direct connection versus through MSN and those effers showed back up again and won't delete.

At least now I know what not to do.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I had not heard of that yet. I like the bottle.

I don't think $8 is too much to pay for something that you really enjoy. Sometimes I upgrade and spend a couple of dollars more on things like soap, shower gel, even fancy toothpaste -- and those extra couple of dollars will never be missed.

I think the small luxuries are nice for those of us who don't have the real luxuries, like ummm... a vacation house in Fiji, for instance. LOL...!

kimmyk said...

I hate sweating. I'm not a sweater usually but when i do sweat it's usually down my back and that sucks...oh...and don't get me started on crotch sweat. GOOD LORD. LOL!

Maybe rub it all over your body??? LOL!!!

Does your SUV not have A/C or do you just choose not to run it?

Mo said...

Sunny, I am with you. Spending a few extra bucks for quality and for things that make me happy in the long run actually turns out to be cheaper than if I had spent the money on the cheaper stuff.

On the other hand, I am a sucker for a good deal.

Kimmy, Don't even get me started on crotch sweat. That is the absolute effing worst. I have less expensive deodarant for the other parts of my body. LOL

As for my SUV, when I bought the car, I had just moved up here from Texas. AC is pretty much standard in all cars there so I didn't even think to check for AC. AND I didn't know it didn't have it until one night T pointed out to me.

She was pushing the button where the AC would have been and proceeded to laugh when I was shocked to find out it didn't have it. See what happens when you buy a car in September?

You really only need AC for a few months, if even that, here so it has not been that big of deal. My summer hair is either a ponytail or a loose bun as a result.

But trust if I wasn't such a cheapskate I would have it installed and let it run right about now.

Webmiztris said...

sweet! I got two free samples of that stuff in the mail and cracked open one of them yesterday... so far, so good!!