Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Need Lettuce






To quote the Duchess via Ludacris, "Gotta keep enough lettuce to support your shoe fetish"





Yup, went shopping awhile back and forgot to update y'all. These are some of the purchases making their way into the summer wardrobe.

A girly girl can never how too many pretty, simple dresses. Nor can she have enough shoes.

The black flats (Jessica Simpson) are perfect for the plane, the airport, the days when I just don't feel like sporting a pair of heels.

I'm wearing them with khakis, jeans, gauchos, capris, and every once in awhile with a dress or skirt too.

Love the simplicity of a black belted shirt dress. Dress it up, dress it down. It's a classic.

Red and white halter dress with the bows. So happy to find a halter dress that finally covers the girls.

And how about those white canvas peep wedges (Steve Madden)? So comfortable and a great find. I'm wearing these with just about everything.

So tell me peeps. Have you added anything to your wardrobe lately?

On another note, I hope you and yours are staying cool. We're smack dab in the middle of a freaking heat wave. We are supposed to be in the 90s. Do you see that? The 90s!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, jojo was delivered today to you. some receptionist dude signed for it. let me know that you got him....

kimmyk said...

I wish I wore dresses and pretty shoes but I don't. I'm more of a comfort sort of girl. I've tried to be more "girly" but I'm so uncomfortable when I am. Maybe you knew that about me though.

90's? Without a/c in the car? OH MY WORD.

Carrie said...

Red and white halter dress and white peep toe shoes, ADORE!

Mo said...

I didn't used to be a dress girl. You would always find me in pants, a skirt from time to time, a dress once in a blue moon but since last year I have been converted.

And I can deal with the car but you know what is killing me and the babies right now? No AC in the casa. So glad I found that Secret when I did!

Anonymous said...

Those are all way cute!

Julie said...

I found Tina's blog by accident. I found your blog through Tina's.
The first time I checked yours out, there was the Mary Higgins Clark book that I was reading at the time.
Even scarier today - I have both the black flats and the peep toe wedge heels.... Holy Shit! And I live in the middle of nowhere in Illinois

Julie

Mo said...

Julie,
OMG! Too wild.