Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's in the Details Baby

Am I ever glad I pulled up my reservation tonight to check in for my flight.

I must have not been paying close attention when I booked my flight. I had myself arriving Anchorage at 12:49 PM and flying right back out at 2:35 PM on the same day instead of my true return date later in the week.

Good stuff I tell you. That's what I get for making the reservation when I was down on my game.

Someone wanted to know what I would be packing for this trip so to humor her,

Monday: H69 Home/Anchorage: Paperwork Audit
Shirt Black and Beige Inc w Polka Dot Satin Collar
Slacks Black EJ Slacks
Other Black Spanx, Beige Wrap
Shoes Black Ballet Flats
Accessories Gold Coin or Black Chandelier
Underwear Black Bra Set w Retro T Back


Tuesday: H69 Anchorage: Certification, Interviews
Shirt White French Cuff Button Down w Argyle Vest
Slacks Black Petite
Other Black Spanx, Black Socks
Shoes Black Franco Sarto Flats
Accessories Silver Drop Earrings
Underwear Yellow Set w Thong

Wednesday: H63 Anchorage: Interviews, HHCs, Training, and Dinner w Marit
Shirt White Stretch or White Tank Top w Black Bow Cardigan
Slacks Black and White Eyelet Skirt
Other Black Spanx
Shoes Black Joan and David Sling Backs
Accessories Silver Hoops
Underwear Beige Set w T Back


Thursday: H65 Anchorage/Travel Home: Report Out
Shirt Red Puff Sleeve Button Down w Black Grosgrain Bow
Slacks Black Gaucho
Other Black Spanx
Shoes Black Ballet Flats
Accessories Silver Hoops
Underwear Red Set w Thong

Vitamins
Rx
shampoo, conditioner, hair stuff inc curl and hot rollers
straightener
camera and accessories
make up
lint roller
PJ's and socks
beige pashmina
sleepy underwear x3
brown and blue summer dress for after hours in
travel charger for phone
robe
travel charger and sync for palm
iPod
books: Coben paperback and Voice of Knowledge

Y'all see the trend here?

When I am on the road I tend to wear flats and dress for comfort more than not. I get really girly when I am home based or when I don't have to fly. It's easier to pack that way and honestly I am one of those people whose feet like to swell when I am in the air. No matter what I do, it happens to a certain degree. I am still not unswollen from Vegas so...the most giving of shoes are hitting those streets even if they are not what I normally wear with the outfit.

I will try to post from there.

There where the sun shines for hours on end and from there where I will spend most all of my time indoors being a good little auditor.

It's going to be a series of super long days. Two of us are going to be doing the work of our normally traveling three with extra training to execute thrown into the mix.

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy...

Oh Tina, your little friend did arrive safe and sound. I fear he won't get to see much of Alaska but he'll get the miles in. That counts for something right?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Dang...you've just put any packing skills I have to shame.

Mo said...

It is the only way I stay sane!