Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pete Said to Share

So I am humoring the man. He wants all of you to know what I look like when I don't get my way and put on my pouty face.



Why am I pouting?

Because the boys don't want to take the boat out today. I understand all the other people who have the same idea will be crowding the water but come on!

Because the pool was closed for the 4th. Um, you could have just unlocked the gate. We don't need to get in the cabana.

Because I feel fat in my bathing suit.

Because he took my drink away and wouldn't give it back. No peeps, it wasn't the goose. It was a Tropicana fruit squeeze.

Because love kitty woke my ass up at 4:30 AM with her incessant meowing and I couldn't go back to sleep.

I think that is more than enough reason to be a little pouty don't you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Pete!

Mo said...

Ooooh, why you hating?

Unknown said...

you give good face!