Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mine. All Mine.

Leaving for work way early this morning and what did I see?
Like mother, like daughter.

Someone else in this home has a shoe fetish.

She staked her claim on those. It's a good thing I was wearing the black faux croc peep toes today.

Yesterday I found her in the closet sitting on the front of them with a paw in each shoe. So very cute but know that I am now starting to wonder, could she be playing dress up when I am out of town or at the office?

And before someone goes off on me about my shoes being where they are (I know who you are but I still don't know who DPHD is...go figure), this is one area I tend to be less than anal about.

The first thing I do when I get home is kick off my shoes. My shoes happen to be by the craft/dining table instead of in the bedroom or closet because this is where I put my purse and briefcase most every day upon arriving home.

Whammo. Walk in the door. Turn on light. Hang keys up. Meow at love kitty. Kick off the shoes, let them air out overnight or for a day or two, and then put them in the closet. Back in their corresponding shoe box. Stacked in order of height and width.

See. You knew the OCD was in there somewhere didn't you?

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

I was waiting for it...and there it was.

She's a pretty kitty and those are some pretty shoes.

Webmiztris said...

"Walk in the door. Turn on light. Hang keys up. Meow at love kitty. Kick off the shoes..."

sounds just like my routine! I keep all of my shoes by the door. It looks like crap, but I'm too lazy for any other option. :)

Mo said...

Kimmy,
She is pretty isn't she? Of course I am biased. She's not so nice to others. I believe the most common word to describe her is evil.

I love her just the same. Just because she is a non social, independent, pissed off kitty doesn't mean she is less deserving of love.

She's not mean to me...well most of the time. Of course I would probably be pissed off too if I was born with a nub for a tail and my mommy left me alone with the love kitty and let me get all matted because I don't have enough sense to stay out of the shower or let myself be brushed.

Dawn,
Isn't it wild how we are all connected on some level? It is a small world after all.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh. Love those brown pumps behind the kitty. Those are sharp. Wow.