Monday, July 09, 2007

Cornhole


I introduce you to Cornhole.
Pretty much like the old school game Bean Bag Toss.
Pete played to his heart's content while on vacation and decided we just had to start playing here too.
Good choice.
His Mom made and hand painted the duck canvas bags and he brought them back as precious cargo.
Yesterday in the late afternoon while I worked on my Vegas presentation, the boys were men, played with power tools, and built the boards.
GAME ON!
Now all that is left is to paint the boards and for me to get more practice in. As the final bits of light were visible last night, I finally started to get the hang of it and score mucho points.
I won't even begin to tell you what types of things were said about cornholes, bags, sacks, sticking it in the hole, etc. I am sure your mind can wander as to what three grown men would banter back and forth with.
Peace and Love Peeps.

5 comments:

Webmiztris said...

omg, too funny! my husband was just talking about this game this weekend. I've played it before, but I didn't know it was called Cornhole until this weekend! what a gross name....lol

Mo said...

It is a gross name but fun to play! I can't help but hear CornJulio for my bunghole in mind when I think about the game.

Unknown said...

You should have already known this game. We had it a year ago at the 4th of July bash.

Carrie said...

I won't even begin to tell you what types of things were said about cornholes, bags, sacks, sticking it in the hole, etc.

LOL! Guess I'm right there with them.

Mo said...

Ace, You're right. I even told Pete about last year on the 4th but you know I didn't get to play right? Remember what I was doing while y'all were playing with your sacks?