Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Counting Blessings

God was with one of our managers today. On his way to work this morning he avoided hitting a

and rolled his Honda Element five times.


He's doing well. He is a little stiff and was shaken this morning, which under the circumstances is to be expected. The Element is totalled but given the alternative, all is good.

Man versus moose. They tell me it happens a lot up here and the moose will most always win.

Giving a great big shout out to the man upstairs for keeping Mike safe and sound today.

Go hug one of your loved ones because you just never know. You know what I am saying?

Here's my (((HUG))) to you. Pass it on please.

Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to date a dude that looked like that moose, he never wrecked my car though...

kimmyk said...

holeeyyy shit!
he's very lucky. we went to dinner tonight at this place called moose jaw pizza (on vaca in wisconsin dells presently til sunday) and they had this stuffed moose and let me tell you something-that thing was huge. HUGE. I can't imagine hitting one. sheesh.

sending hugs and a thank you baby jesus.

see ya when i get back next monday!