Monday, July 02, 2007

PSA

Here is the latest PSA I have for you.

Do not attempt to carry multiple bags up cobble/brick stairs while wearing flip flops and not expect that at some point you won't lose one flip flop, fall up the stairs, and not lose skin on some of your toes...on both feet.

Yea bitches. That's hot shit a'int it?

I would love to tell you that I witnessed it but Hell to the N-O. It happened to me tonight.

Go ahead if you aren't already.

LAUGH

It hurt like a son of gun but now that a few hours have passed, I can kind of snicker. I can't be full on, laughing out loud like T, Kyla, and Ace will be but I do see some of the humor in the situation. And in case y'all are wondering, I did manage to hold onto the bags.

Peace and Love Peeps. I gotta' go ice my tootsies down and get to bed. 4:45 AM is right around the effing corner.

Oh and cosmic karma is coming back to bite me. It got warm today, which really is a good thing. But when you live on the 3rd floor and heat rises, it's not always such a good thing. So, once the sun goes down and the cool breezes start flowing, I open my bedroom window to cool things down before I hit the bed.

No worries JP or T, I don't sleep with the window open unless Pete is here and then not always. You know because of all the books and shows we watch and the thought of someone putting a ladder up or climbing the tree and coming on in. And yes, I do check the closet if I leave the bedroom like a good girl.

Ok, anyway, one of my neighbors is outside talking on her phone. Very loudly. In Spanish so I can't even get a good listen in, except when she says the f word. Then I understand clearly.

I did call upon my high school Spanish to translate that the conversation has something to do with her daughter and that she is very sorry about her actions. But that's all.

Such a let down especially considering she's getting really fired up now and I don't understand a word of it.

At least when we after party here and make all sorts of racket you can listen in and know exactly what we are saying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just peed....thanks.

Mo said...

Hey you're welcome. Just spreading the word and some sunshine at my expense.

Unknown said...

What the hell were you thinking?