Sunday, July 01, 2007

Monday Madness


Princess and I send our love.

Me no likely Monday mornings as a general rule.

Me especially no likey getting up at the butt crack of dawn and driving two hours to only turn right back around and drive another two hours.

Yep, I'm picking Pete and the girls up at the airport in the morning.

I probably should have been in bed a while ago but that's beside the point.

Thank goodness I will most likely be able to come home and crash after work tomorrow and Maricel has graciously offered to give me a massage post the drive sometime this week.

Here's to hoping your Monday is a tad less crazy than mine.

Peace and Love Peeps.

**Edited at 2:00 PM Monday afternoon** Irish eyes ring tone on the home phone woke me up at 4:00 AM on the dot this morning.

Seems Pete and the girls were one minute late after standing in line and the scanner failed to register their confirmation number in an attempt to obtain a boarding pass.

What does that mean? They were denied boarding this morning.

There is only one scheduled flight Skybus offers back to these neck of the woods daily so they are in Ohio for one more day. Tomorrow I will make the four hour round trip.

I'll tell you one thing. I will be getting to bed much earlier tonight.

2 comments:

Addy said...

Yes. Mondays suck.

As do airports.

Mo said...

Amen sister. Especially with increased security.