Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sleep Would Be Good

It is a dang good thing I am an insomniac and can function on little sleep.


This trip is as busy as I thought it would be and we are working at least 15 hours a day.


I'm not complaining. I am just saying.


Tina, JoJo may be visiting a glacier later but he's bored as all get out. He's been hanging with me but like I said we haven't been doing much of anything but work, eat, work, more work, more work, oh and did I mention work? (Edited at midnight: No glacier but he went to a seafood restaurant for dinner where he enjoyed king crab and halibut straight from the Alaskan waters.)

The good news is all the peeps I work with have totally gotten into JoJo and are like "We should take a picture of JoJo doing this." I love that the people in my life totally dig on me taking pictures of random things and have learned to pose things before I whip the camera out and start snapping away.


JoJo has become part of the family as we like to say. I'll miss him when he goes onward to his next destination and feel bad he hasn't had that much fun yet.


And the best part of the trip? The tunes rocking on the iPod while we work away in the conference room. We are jamming. We are rocking out. We are dancing in our chairs. We are reminiscing. We are sharing memories.

Good times in the midst of it all. (Yes peeps. It is midnight when I updated this and we are still working. Our day started at 7:30 AM. Can you dig it?)

For now, it is back to work I go. Hope things are good where you are.


Peace and Love Y'all.

No comments: