Thursday, July 26, 2007

What 20+ Looks Like

Me.

Fresh from the shower.

Make up on.

Hair in rollers.

Getting ready to take on the day.

See, someone who will remain nameless, wanted to know what all the products I use look like when I am done with my morning routine. To humor them, and to stop the incessant texts pleading for a picture, I give you this from this morning:

And um yes peeps, I was nekkid when I took this picture. I'm saucy like that.

Me gots to goooo. It is time for Thursday night happy hour at our Cheers. And JoJo's second to last night with me. He's heading to Ohio for some parenting, home cooked food, quality family time as well as to dry out with the beautiful KimmyK.

Both he and I are rearing to go after snacking on the yummy competitor's snack (stocked in our break room vending machine by the way) and sucking down the Tall Boy Amp. Steve threw the Red Vines in for good measure cuz those of you who know me IRL know I detest licorice.

Peace and Love Peeps. Hope things are great where you are. (((HUGS)))

2 comments:

Mo said...

Ah Kimmy, you know how to make a girl blush.

Carrie said...

Love the rollers....you go with your morning hotness!

Ha..I hate licorice too. Hate it.